We are 100% CrossFit.
CrossFit is a program designed around constantly varied, functional movements executed at high intensity. CrossFit uses the most effective training methods from Weightlifting, Gymnastics and Cardio to create the best “you”, you can possibly be. From the moment you step through the high-bay door of our 3,700 square foot fully outfitted gym and see the chalk smeared across the equipment, you know this is a place where barriers are broken and goals are reached. Thats because at CrossFit Free, we train all of our athletes with a level of knowledge and hard work that can simply be summed up as intense. Years of training, instruction, and competing has lead our team of coaches to develop a skill set and knowledge base of experience that allows CrossFit Free to provide excellence in programming across the spectrum of application. Children, new comers, seasoned and elite athletes all have a home at CrossFit Free, where they can grow and develop the skills needed to be the fittest they have ever been. The benefits that CrossFit Free offers are not limited to physical well being and elite athleticism. The community of coaches and members is arguably the biggest draw and keeps us opening the doors every morning. As a new comer to CrossFit Free, you will likely not get 10 feet inside before you are greeted with a smiling face and a new friend. Our members encourage and motivate each other to reach for and achieve a level of greatness beyond what they ever imagined possible. At CrossFit Free, we believe that being fit in mind and body will set you free to do anything imaginable. Live Free…Die Fit
Direction to CrossFit Free
From the North:
- 93 South
- Take EXIT 2 toward RT-38/Salem/RT-97/Pelham.
- Keep left to take the Pelham Rd. ramp.
- Turn left onto Pelham Rd. (Holiday Inn SALEM (I-93 AT EXIT 2) is on the corner)
- Turn left onto Stiles Rd. (Stiles Rd is 0.1 miles past Keewaydin Dr)
- If you reach Bailey Rd you’ve gone a little too far
- Turn left onto Lowell Rd/RT-38.
- Take the 1st right onto Delaware Dr.
- If you reach Fern Rd you’ve gone about 0.1 miles too far
- 5 DELAWARE DR is on the left.
- If you reach the end of Delaware Dr you’ve gone a little too far
From the South:
- 93 North
- Follow directions above from bullet 2.